You will see following files from the archive you have downloaded from CodeCanyon to your server or local server
- SQL file(crm.sql): You have to import the file in your app database
- The app file(crm.zip), which one use as admin panel
- The app file(crm-client.zip), which one use as client panel
- The Documentation(documentation.html)
- Update Log(update-log.txt), define the change log file with particular version
- Extract and copy zip files(crm.zip and crm-client.zip) from the archive you have downloaded from CodeCanyon to your server or local server.
- Create a database in your mySql server.
- Import the SQL(crm.sql) file in your created database.
- You will see a
.env file where you extract zip files, open the
.env file in any editor.
- Then setup your database name, username and password.
- Setup also
.env file for client panel.